ELTEC Log Loaders
Entirely manufactured in Canada, ELTEC Log Loaders have been designed to simplify the daily foresters’ work. Combining advanced technical features, ELTEC Log Loaders offer a comfortable working environment, which allows moving to another level of performance in the forestry.
Adapted design and premium materials help ELTEC Log Loaders lift heavy loads and withstand different impacts. Better stability is ensured by the chassis-carrier with a very long wheelbase.
Тhe result of higher cooling capacity, a better operating environment, stronger undercarriage components and extremely efficient hydraulic circuits is higher production, uptime and fuel efficiency.
The ELTEC Log Loaders are designed and purpose-built to deliver high productivity, consistent with the demands of a 24 hour-a-day, 7 days-a-week final felling application.
All ELTEC Log Loaders have a soundproof and insulated cab equipped with a pneumatic suspension heated seat with multiple adjustments. The front full-height 32mm (1.25») polycarbonate window provides a peerless overview.
The spacious engine compartment with steel catwalks is designed to simplify service and maintenance. Once opened, the hood is transformed into a platform for component service. The filtration system is accessible for cartridge replacement. Excellent access to batteries is available as well.
To ensure superior comfort, ELTEC Log Loaders feature a high-capacity, integrated HVAC system with multiple adjustable airflows.
- Joystick and electronic pedals for operation functions
- Keyboard (2) with power and service functions
- Color screen with full machine interface
- Rear camera with color screen
- Electronic controls with all programmable functions
PERFORMING COOLING SYSTEM
- High capacity coolers suitable for extreme conditions
- Variable speed and reversible fan
- Specially designed grate which prevents debris from entering the cooler
- Rear coolers which ensure cleaner air aspiration
With all these specifications the ELTEC Log Loaders will exceed the most demanding expectations of professional foresters.
ELTEC – BY LOGGERS FOR LOGGERS
- Cummins QSL9 T4 Diesel engine: 239 kw (320hp) @ 2 100 rpm
- Cummins QSL9 T3 Diesel engine (export only) : 239 kw (320hp) @ 2,100 rpm
- Fuel tank : 1 491 l / 394gal US
- Hydraulic Tank : 284 l / 75gal US
- Torque : 135 582 Nm / 100 000 lb/ft
- Low : 2,2 km/hr / 1,4 mph
- Medium : 3,0 km/hr / 1,86 mph
- High : 4,2 km/hr / 2,5 mph
- Voltage : 24 V
- Alternator : 110 amp
- Batteries : 2 x 1 150 amp
- Motion alarm
- Lightning : LED
- Type : side by side heavy-duty
- Fan : adjustable reverse cycle, 1 143 mm / 45"
- Chain : D7- 216 mm / 8,5’’
- Track Single Browser : 710 mm / 28’’
- Track Double Browser : 710 mm / 28’’
- Undercarriage : D7 Tractor type (9)
- Large capacity swing bearing : 1 550 mm / Ø61’’
- Continuous rotation : 8 rpm
- Torque : 115 243 Nm / 100 000 lb/ft
Size: 1.80 MB Format: PDF