Eltec heavy-duty leveling system
Entirely manufactured in Quebec, ELTEC harvesters with a heavy-duty leveling system have been designed to simplify the foresters’ work. Thanks to their leveling system and advanced technical characteristics, ELTEC harvesters offer a comfortable working environment, even on steep slopes, which allows moving to another level of performance in the forestry.
Better stability is ensured by the chassis-carrier with a very long wheelbase. The spacious engine compartment with steel catwalks is designed to simplify service and maintenance. Once opened, the hood is transformed into a platform for component service. The filtration system is accessible for cartridge replacement. Excellent access to batteries is available as well.
All ELTEC feller-bunchers have a soundproof and insulated cab equipped with a pneumatic suspension heated seat with multiple adjustments. The front full-height 32mm (1.25») polycarbonate window provides a peerless overview.
Adapted design and premium materials help ELTEC feller-bunchers lift heavy loads and withstand different impacts. ELTEC feller-bunchers with with a heavy-duty leveling system are designed and purpose-built to deliver high productivity, consistent with the demands of a 24 hour-a-day, 7 day-a-week final felling application.
This version of the ELTEC machines features extremely robust and resistant heavy-duty leveling system. It has a larger tilt angle, guaranteeing that the feller-buncher works at the right angle even in extreme forestry conditions.
Built without compromise, these harvesters are suitable for logging on steep slopes and processing on inclined terrain. The rotation and leveling system keeps the cab horizontal, allowing the operator to have a comfortable working environment.
The combination of high power and ergonomic work environment offers multifunctionality with unique advantages that allow the ELTEC harvesters with leveling system to reach an excellent performance and productivity on steep slopes.
- Joystick and electronic pedals for operation functions
- Keyboard (2) with power and service functions
- Color screen with full machine interface
- Rear camera with color screen
- Electronic controls with all programmable functions
PERFORMING COOLING SYSTEM
- High capacity coolers suitable for extreme conditions
- Variable speed and reversible fan
- Specially designed grate which prevents debris from entering the cooler
- Rear coolers which ensure cleaner air aspiration
With all these specifications the ELTEC harvesters with a leveling system will exceed the most demanding expectations of professional foresters.
ELTEC – BY LOGGERS FOR LOGGERS
- Cummins QSL9 T4 Diesel engine : 239 kw (320hp) @ 2 100 rpm
- Cummins QSL9 T3 Diesel engine (export only) : 239 kw (320hp) @ 2,100 rpm
- Fuel tank : 1491 l / 394gal US
- Hydraulic Tank : 284 l / 75gal US
- Extreme service : 47 359 kg / 100 000 lb
- Low : 2,2 km/hr / 1,4 mph
- Medium : 3,0 km/hr / 1,86 mph
- High : 4,2 km/hr / 2,5 mph
- Type : side by side heavy-duty
- Fan : adjustable reverse cycle, 1 143 mm / 45"
- Voltage : 24 V
- Alternator : 110 amp
- Batteries : 2 x 1 150 amp
- Motion alarm
- Lightning : LED
- Chain : D7-216 mm (8,5 po) sealed and lubricated
- Track : 710 mm (28 po)
- Undercarriage : D7 Tractor type (9)
- Large capacity swing bearing : 1 550 mm (61 po)
- Continuous rotation : 8 rpm
- Torque : 115 243 Nm (85 000 lb/ft)
Size: 2.58 MB Format: PDF